Wild Club members club policy – Beit HaMaks Hotel Ltd
Wild Club members club policy – Beit HaMaks Hotel Ltd
Beit Al-Machs Hotel Ltd., PO Box 516209186 (hereinafter: the “Company”) manages, operates and owns (either through it or on its behalf) the Gafra Hotel (hereinafter: the “Wild Hotel” or the “Hotel”) and any additional hotel that will be purchased, rented or will be operated by her at the address: https://pereh.co.il/, hereinafter: “the hotel website”.
1. These regulations are intended to regulate the benefits program intended for Pra hotel customers who wish to become members of the company’s customer club (hereinafter: “the club” or “customers’ club”) and everything is subject to the provisions of these regulations (hereinafter: “the regulations”).
2. Joining the club is subject to the terms and conditions below, as they will appear from time to time.
3. The full responsibility for knowing the conditions below and receiving the benefits according to these conditions applies at all times to the members of the customer club so that these regulations constitute a condition for joining the program, and every guest who joins as a member of the club is considered to have read and agreed to the provisions of these regulations, for all its sections and/or parts of them.
4. The guest who joins as a member of the club or any other person, will not have any demand and/or claim in connection with the terms of the regulations and the benefits program or changes to them. The company reserves the right to change or stop the activity of the customer club at any time.
5. The company reserves the right to change and/or cancel these regulations or parts thereof.
6. The text of the regulations will be published and updated from time to time at the company’s offices at the address: Upper Customs House junction or on the network website.
7. Wherever in these regulations the masculine gender is used, it refers to women and men as one of the members/members of the customer club.
8. A customer club member is someone whose membership in the customer club has been approved by the company, in accordance with the terms of these regulations (hereinafter: “customer club member”)
9. Individuals (not businesses, organizations or agents) using their membership for private use, who have filled out their details in the customer club application form in full, are eligible to be members of the customer club
10. Membership in the club is valid for the customer club member and a first degree relative, as long as, within the same order, the club member made an order both for him and for the first degree relative. In these regulations, the term “first degree relative” has the following meaning: spouse, child (from age 18). 12. Each customer club member will be responsible for updating the company in writing in any case of a change in e-mail address (E-MAIL), phone number or any other relevant information.
11. You can join the customer club by contacting the company’s official reservation center, by phone: 077-3311222 or on the chain’s website or at the hotel’s reception desk.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, it will be clarified that it will not be possible to enjoy the benefits of the club when making orders made in one of the following ways:
a. A. through an agent, intermediary or any third party, including a customer club that is not the hotel’s customer club. B. Any order for which payment is made by means of payment that is not measured and/or the value of which is not stated in NIS, including but not limited to: vouchers, vacation/money vouchers of the company, of any kind, whether those vouchers were issued/sold by the company in a Directly and either through and/or by a third party, winning letters of any kind, compensation letters and everything at the sole discretion of the company.
b. B. A reservation made for a group (this means, a reservation made for more than 2 rooms for the same hotel and at the same time) or by some “committee”.
13. Membership in the customer club is personal, and cannot be transferred in any way, including by way of sale or transfer without compensation to any third party. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, a first degree relative (as defined above) may exercise the benefits for a stay at the hotel provided that, as part of being a first degree relative, the customer club member himself also stayed.
14. As a condition for exercising the club’s benefits as defined in these regulations, the customer club member will be required to present an identification card at the hotel. Without detracting from the aforementioned, it will be clarified that the club member will be required during the reservation, or at the latest, upon arrival at the hotel, to inform the hotel representative that he is a customer club member.
15. Membership in the customer club will be valid for two years (twenty-four months) from the date of approval of joining the customer club, and/or request for renewal of membership in the customer club. The company may at any time set annual membership fees and from that date the membership period will be reduced to one year or until the end of the calendar year (12.31).
16. In addition and without detracting from its rights as detailed above and subject to the above, the company will from time to time initiate collaborations with commercial entities in diverse fields and within the framework of collaborations or other agreements. A member who expresses his objection to the cooperation, will be entitled to notify the company of this in writing by registered mail, upon receipt of his notice, no party will be directed to him by the company.
Notwithstanding the above, the company reserves the right to refuse to approve a customer’s registration as a member of the customer club for any reason and at its sole discretion. In addition, to the extent that a club member slanders the company or the hotel in any media or criticizes the hotel in a negative way, the company may terminate his membership immediately.
Joining the customer club:
17. Joining the customer club does not involve payment of membership fees (above and below: “membership fees”). The company may determine or change the club membership fee rates from time to time.
18. Cancellation of membership in the customer club by the club member:
19. Each member will be entitled to withdraw from the customer club and his registration as a member will be canceled and deleted within thirty (30) days from the date of his notice sent by registered letter or by email whose receipt was confirmed by email repeating his wish as stated. In such a case, his notification as mentioned above will be considered a complete waiver of all his rights in the customer club, including but not limited to his right to receive the benefit. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that in such a case the customer club member will not be entitled to a refund of the membership fees collected and/or any compensation and/or indemnification in connection with his membership in the customer club.
20. Without deviating from what is stated in section 21 above, a member’s membership in the customer club can be canceled by him within 14 days of his joining the customer club. The member has decided to withdraw from joining the customer club as stated, he will immediately notify the customer club offices, in accordance with the methods established for this in the Consumer Protection Law, 1981, and the payment he paid at the time of signing this agreement (as much as is required to be paid) will be settled for the specified shekel value within 30 days from the date of receipt The notification or from the date of receipt of the payment, at the latest. It is clarified that the right of the customer club member to receive the payment back, in accordance with the cancellation notice as stated in this section, is conditional on the fact that from the date of joining the club, the customer club member has not actually used any benefit, of any kind, defined in the regulations It is during the aforementioned 14-day period, in which the member can cancel his contract, and if he cancels as mentioned – even after that, the member will not be able to exercise his rights in accordance with these regulations. Cancellation of membership in the customer club by the club.
21. The company reserves the right to cancel membership in the customer club, in any case of non-compliance with these regulations and/or any act and/or omission that harms and/or may harm the good name of the company and/or its business and/or the club, its activities and/or who On behalf of the company, including in cases of physical and/or verbal violence by a club member towards the hotel guest and/or the company and/or company employees and/or due to inappropriate behavior on the part of the club member, during the stay at the hotel, the company will be entitled at its discretion The exclusive right to terminate a member’s membership in the club, and upon receipt of the notice, the club member will cease to serve as a member, and will be denied the possibility of receiving the benefits listed in the club. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that in such a case the customer club member will not be entitled to a refund of the membership fees collected and/or any compensation and/or indemnification in connection with his membership in the customer club, except in the case of the member being removed from the hotel, due to violent behavior, for a period of 18 months, then, Before the law, the club member is entitled to the proportional part of the collected membership fees, according to the period remaining until the original termination date of his membership in the club. the benefits
22. A customer club member, whose membership is valid, will enjoy the following benefits:
a. A fixed discount of eight percent (10%) from the fixed room price in the hotel’s price list. The discount will be valid from the first stay.
b. Ten percent (10%) discount on spa treatments at the hotel.
c. A discount of fifteen percent (15%) in the month of the club member’s birthday and of the club member’s spouse, as well as in the month of the wedding anniversary, as entered on the day of confirmation of joining the customer club. This discount cannot be redeemed in August or on Israeli holidays, but as long as the month of August or Israeli holidays fall within the month of the birthday, this discount will be given in the following month. It is clarified that a condition for the realization of this benefit is that the entire stay for which the benefit is realized will be made during the month of the birthday only.
d. Room occupancy on the first day of arrival, at the discretion of the club management.
e. Upgrading the type of room booked based on availability.
23. It is clarified, without detracting from the rest of the provisions of these regulations, that in relation to the discounts detailed above, i.e. a fixed discount from the price of the room fixed in the price list and/or a birthday and/or wedding anniversary and/or selected month discount, no doubling and/or accumulation of the discounts will be given, and the participant will be entitled to receive only one type of discount per stay, in accordance with the conditions of his eligibility as defined in these regulations.
24. It is hereby clarified that the discounts listed in the sections above, i.e., the birthday and/or wedding anniversary discount and/or selected month are not valid as part of ordering “fun days”/”fun days package”/”spa days package” as mentioned above.
25. It is hereby clarified that the discounts detailed above are discounts from the price list published by the company from time to time for booking accommodation or accommodation and meals only. It is also clarified that to the extent that the company publishes specials, there will be no doubling of discounts and/or specials, and the discounts stipulated in sections The above will be given on the regular price list price and not on the sale price, as it will be published.
26. If, in the opinion of a club member, he is entitled to receive benefits for a certain stay, which were not credited to his account, he must apply in writing, up to 30 days after that stay, to the customer club, by registered mail and/or by email, along with a true copy of the original invoice or any other documents that may be required to come up with. Failure to attach the invoice and documents as mentioned on the date specified in this section, will be a reason for not providing the benefit as mentioned. Changing the benefits in the customer club or terminating them.
27. The company reserves the right to change or terminate the benefits provided and/or any part of the benefits provided without prior notice. The company will not bear any responsibility if it decides to do so. Also, the company will not bear any responsibility towards the members of the customer club or towards any third party if it stops the benefits provided in the customer club, for a limited time, for any reason. Notice of the termination of the service, permanently or for some limited time, will be given to members of the customer club through a written notice in the customer club’s advertising methods.
28. The notices of the customer club in any matter concerning the activity of the customer club including, but not limited to, changes and/or additions and/or deletions that will be made and/or that the company intends to make, in the regulations and/or discounts and/or the price of membership in the club and/or in anything And matters concerning the member’s eligibility and/or the activity of the customer club and/or the termination of its activity, etc., will be done by the customer club in the manner and manner as the company deems appropriate at its sole discretion. Members will not have any claim and/or demand and/or claim and/or complaint regarding the manner in which such messages are delivered. It is hereby clarified that the customer club is a club operated via the Internet and the club intends to send the information to members to an email that will be provided by them to the club. The members will not have any claim and/or demand and/or claim and/or complaint regarding the manner in which the messages are transmitted, whether through the Internet or whether it will be done in another way
Information security and privacy protection:
29. The company will take all reasonable steps to secure the information provided by the members of the customer club, however the company cannot secure the information and communication systems with perfect security against unauthorized intrusions and prohibited use by third parties. Therefore, the company will not bear any responsibility, direct or indirect, in cases of disclosure and use of information provided by members of the customer club resulting, directly or indirectly, from unauthorized intrusions by others or as a result of acts and/or omissions beyond its control
30. The company will be entitled to use the details of the members of the customer club in order to inform the members of the customer club about various products and services that may be of interest to them. It is hereby clarified that under no circumstances will the company transfer the details of members of the customer club or any other information that personally identifies them to a third party
31. It is known to the club member that all the details, data, news and documents that he has given and/or will give to the company or to anyone on its behalf or to any other entity that is among the members of the club, including his personal details can be entered in a database registered in the name of the company, subject to what is stated in the Privacy Protection Law, “A-1981 (hereinafter, respectively: the “Database” and the “Privacy Protection Law”). The club member declares that all the above information was provided by him voluntarily and with full consent, without any legal obligation to do so.
32. The club member is aware that the company and/or anyone on its behalf may contact him in the future by direct mail based on the data detailed in the aforementioned database, including in matters not related to these regulations, as well as contact him with marketing and/or advertising offers of any kind and type through the various means of mailing, all Subject to the Privacy Protection Law and in accordance with the provisions of the law (hereinafter: “References”). It is clarified that the club member is entitled, at his request, to be deleted from any of the company’s databases and/or from anyone on its behalf or to order that information relating to him not be provided to a person, to a type of person or to certain persons and all for a limited or fixed period of time and all of this by giving an explicit notice in writing to the company, stating his demand to be deleted from the database. It is also clarified that the club member reserves the right, insofar as he is not interested in receiving referrals, to request the removal of his name from the mailing list for sending referrals (among other things, by marking the appropriate rubric in the emails that will be sent (if sent) to him or by registered mail or by email to the company )
33. It is also known to the club member that information provided by him as stated above, can and will also be stored in an additional database that the company owns (if any), which is used for its direct mail services and those on its behalf – and that the data may be used by the company and/or those on its behalf, subject to the limitations of the law and legal provisions Privacy protection.
34. The validity, interpretation and/or violation of these regulations shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel. The exclusive jurisdiction in all matters related to the validity, interpretation and/or violation of these regulations shall rest with the competent courts in the city of Kiryat Shmona
35. In any case where a club member sues the customer club and/or the company and/or one of its owners, the club member will automatically be considered to have requested to withdraw from his membership in the club.
36. Notwithstanding what is stated in these regulations, no benefit/discount will be given as specified in these regulations, when booking a vacation using an application operated by the company, and/or through a reservation made on any digital asset and/or other website other than the official network website (such as Booking or other) and the club member He will not be entitled to the club’s instructions for ordering on the application and/or any other website as mentioned
37. With the establishment of this customer club, previous engagements and/or promises to this customer club, if and at all made between the contracting member and the company by any of its representatives, will have no validity and will not be used to interpret these regulations and will not be used as evidence in any procedure
38. Any delay by the company in maintaining a right it is entitled to according to the above, or the company’s failure to assert its right as stated, will not be considered a waiver of its rights
39. The company may assign its rights according to these regulations to any third party as it deems appropriate and without any obligation to publish the aforementioned assignment.
40. The members of the customer club are not allowed to assign their rights according to these regulations
41. The service is a personal service and cannot be transferred to any third party
42. If it is determined by a competent court that any of the above instructions are invalid or can be canceled for any reason, the other instructions will continue to remain in force
Contacting the club:
43. For any inquiry regarding the customer club, please contact the phone number 077-3311222 or the email address of the hotel or the address of the Upper Customs House, Golan Heights.